No products in the cart.
Terms & Conditions
1. Any person accessing this site agrees to the following:
2. How the contract is formed between you and us
2.1 You may place an order to purchase a Product advertised for sale on the Site by following the onscreen prompts after clicking on the item you are interested in. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the “Make Payment” button on the “Payment Details” page. 2.2 After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail (the “Order Confirmation”) from us acknowledging that we have received your order and giving an order number and a summary of your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the “Dispatch Confirmation”). The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation. 2.3 The contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation. 2.4 We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and we will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances. 2.5 We may be unable to process your order if: The Product you ordered is out of stock or discontinued; OR There is a problem with authorization of the payment on your debit/credit card. 2.6 Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of INDIA. 2.7 If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection. 2.8 The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
3. Risk and Ownership
3.1 Once delivered, the Products ordered will become your responsibility and, except in relation to Products that are damaged or faulty when delivered or have been incorrectly delivered, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered. 3.2 Ownership of the Products will only pass to you on: delivery of the Products to you; or us receiving full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, (including delivery charges) whichever is the later.
4. Price and Payment
4.1 The price of any Products will be as quoted on our Site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. 4.2 These prices include GST but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due once you have selected a delivery service from the available options as set out in Delivery Information. 4.3 Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation. 4.4 We cannot complete your order until you have paid for it in full. Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards by completing the relevant details on the “Payment Details” page. 4.5 By using a credit/debit card to pay for your order, you confirm that the card/account being used is yours. All credit/debit card account holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order. 4.6 Our Site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our Site may be incorrectly priced. We will rectify any such errors as soon as possible once we become aware of them. If a Product’s correct price is different from the price stated on our Site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
5. Easy Returns and Refunds
WE JUST WANT YOU TO LOVE US!!!
We took the overall accountability of what we sell. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, we offer easy “No Questions Asked” policy for your customers.
- Exchange and Returns of any product purchased from www.belvish.com shall be allowed within 5 working days from the date of product delivery. Please note that the product should be in its original, unaltered and sealed condition with the original invoice. In order to return the product, kindly connect with us on our customer support number i.e. +91-858-899-6969
- The returns should not be accepted of the following reasons.
- If the return request is initiated after 5 working days of order delivery.
- If the product is used, altered and not in its original condition.
- Product has been damaged due to its misuse or overuse by the customer.
- In the highly unlike event, if the product has been damaged due to its transit or not received in the good condition, then you may return the product unused, in its original packaging. The same condition at which it was sent.
- We would not ask any question to customer upon returning the product for whatsoever reason. The exchange or return will be initiated within 5-10 business days upon receiving the original product that was sent to the customer.
6. Cash on Delivery Service(COD)
Any order above ₹4999/- will not be eligible for Cash on Delivery(COD) service. This should be entertained only as a Pre-Paid order.
7. Contact Us
If you experience problems with ordering from the Site or have any questions with regard to an order, please feel free to Contact Us.